The AAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AAA Forum

Travian Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

request to join alliance (Denied)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OldMonk

request to join alliance (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: request to join alliance (Denied)   request to join alliance (Denied) Empty12/5/2010, 01:38

hi......my IGN is leo , teutons at the moment (i just wanted to find 15C with 2 or 3 50% oasis but i will select Roman tribe n play) ................ i am online almost whole day(except for evenings).......i am new in this server but i hav played S1 and S3 indian server but had to leave because of exams n all (i wasn't getting any active sitter and also it got bit monotonous:( )

i want 2 join AAA and also want small help for locating 15C with bonus oasis

What else should i say?.......Just give me a chance......enough of writing...time 2 play travian Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lugh
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion
Lugh

PostSubject: Re: request to join alliance (Denied)   request to join alliance (Denied) Empty12/5/2010, 02:52

Application denied. I've already answered you in game, but I'll give you the full reason here:

First, you didn't follow instructions. The alliance overview requests that you fill out an application here, but you IGM'd me first. If you can't follow directions when applying, why should we believe that you can follow directions when we're in the middle of a war?

Second, you've come in to the application process already asking for a 15c with nearby oases. Your population is 11 (ELEVEN!) and you're asking for a cropper.

Third, your population is 11. That in itself is enough right now to let me know that you aren't going to be of any help what-so-ever to the membership of this alliance, and that you have no experience playing a successful round of Travian.

Fourth, you plainly state that you played two other servers but got bored and didn't have the time to play.

Look, friend, I'm sure you're a nice guy (or girl) and you're probably very friendly. We, however, don't need any more friends with good intentions. We're a serious group of people playing a serious game. Ask yourself what you bring to the table besides requests for help. Ask yourself what you'd do in our position.

As I said before, your application is denied. Good luck to you and no hard feelings.

Lugh.
Back to top Go down
GoldSword (Ragnell)
Admin
GoldSword (Ragnell)

PostSubject: Re: request to join alliance (Denied)   request to join alliance (Denied) Empty13/5/2010, 02:16

Well put.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: request to join alliance (Denied)   request to join alliance (Denied) Empty

Back to top Go down

request to join alliance (Denied)
Page 1 of 1