The AAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AAA Forum

Travian Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joining request (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cobra
Rat
Rat

Joining request (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Joining request (Accepted)   Joining request (Accepted) Empty23/6/2010, 01:31

Hello! My name is Alex and my username is --->Cobra.
I am from NE with the main village--------------->Cobra1(25|59)
My population is-------------------------------------> 675
My troops count is(not detailed)---------------------------------->604
I'm in Warriors alliance now, but i can see activity here, not much, by the way the leader quit the alliance and we are no more a strong team:(. I was in Trojan by the way but there was the same thing...Sad no great leaders;i tryed to make some order there(i was The Prince-position and a hammer in the start of the game but those players...:(were in our alliance just to be safe from attacks:( so in the end i quit) .
Another thing about me--->Smack from S.A is my sitter and i'm his defender! I was attack by some guys from S.A with catapults and i was croplocked, but i managed my resources well and i succed; and now i'm back in the game,even i'm not as strong as i should be:).
I'm an active player and i can be online minimum 15/24 or more...i'm in vacantion by the way:).
I'm 21 years old and i have some experience in the game: 2 romanian servers last year:) and now i'm playing on 1 Romanian server(RO5-nick Toruk Makto), com3(nick-Cobra), com1(as a dual),here and on IN2(as a Dual).
I know that in this stage of the game i'm not so strong as i should be, but i still can grow very fast. I know that have the time and the experience to do that, also i am good teamplayer, in almost every alliance, i was a Diplomat and i was very good in this position:).
I hope that you'll take a look on my joining request, and maybe you'll give me the chance to prove that i can do what i told you above:)!Best Regards!

Cobra

PS. Sry for my english:D:)
Back to top Go down
Lugh
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion
Lugh

PostSubject: Re: Joining request (Accepted)   Joining request (Accepted) Empty23/6/2010, 16:05

An IGM has been sent.
Back to top Go down
Lugh
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion
Lugh

PostSubject: Re: Joining request (Accepted)   Joining request (Accepted) Empty26/6/2010, 16:33

Invite was sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining request (Accepted)   Joining request (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining request (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1