The AAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AAA Forum

Travian Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application to join alliance (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brunhild

application to join alliance (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: application to join alliance (ACCEPTED)   application to join alliance (ACCEPTED) Empty7/4/2010, 02:02

Hi I am brunhille, a teuton from the village The Haven (110|75).

I am an active player - logged on about 15hrs a day.
The haven's population is 106
My troup count is 6 active and 17 trapped at FirstRound!
I was a member of FOD NE alliance, but I was not impressed from the beginning, there was a lot of shouting going on and not much else. Run by kids and ethos immature. Alliance members dwindling - even founder gone!
I am female, aged 55 - don't laugh, i'm taking it seriously. Am on 4 servers. Have been on travian about 2 months - all villages growing, know how to protect res and never upgrade a storage capacity I have cranny to cover it.
I am a team player and will help anyone in the alliance that needs help if I possibly can.
I am familiar with the rules of netiquette and don't provoke players bigger and stronger than myself.

I would like to join AAA because it is an active alliance in my area with good ethics and ambition.

Best regards,
Brunhilde
Back to top Go down
Lugh
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion
Lugh

application to join alliance (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application to join alliance (ACCEPTED)   application to join alliance (ACCEPTED) Empty21/5/2010, 14:36

Accepted. (Just cleaning up the forum).
Back to top Go down

application to join alliance (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1