The AAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AAA Forum

Travian Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to Join the Allinace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Application to Join the Allinace Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join the Allinace   Application to Join the Allinace Empty21/7/2010, 17:24

- Ingame username: TheSecondComing
- Locations ( x | y ): 189 | 147
- Population: 72
- Overall troopcount (not detailed): 10
- Previous alliances and reasons for leaving them: None
- Reason for joining us: Looking to join an alliance
- Activity: Moderate to high
- Experience: Relatively new
- Goals, why we should choose you: Wanting to grow in an alliance and become strong so I can help the other alliance members.
Back to top Go down
igorix
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
igorix

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Allinace   Application to Join the Allinace Empty21/7/2010, 19:40

do you have experience in other games simular to travian? Probably we would also want to wait a while before deciding to see how you do when BP comes of. In this stage of the game the logical answer would be no, but if you can convince us you can be an asset in the future we might reconsider. Try giving some more info like other games exp., education/profession etc.

Greets Igor
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Allinace   Application to Join the Allinace Empty6/8/2010, 09:38

Hi Igorix,

I do have another game experience, CyberNations. I'm really getting serious about Travian now, I was a farm when I got out of beginner protection but as I progress, I'm learning how to protect my resources, plus I'm going on my own farming expeditions now of which I'm earning a lot. Additionally, I'm learning to send my troops away when I'm not online so to protect my village. I plan on expanding a little with my resource tiles, especially the ones used to create military. Would that be enough info? Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier about this.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
sir rock
Rat
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Allinace   Application to Join the Allinace Empty15/12/2010, 03:56

Juyst joined the alliance. Came over from Rogue. My name is Lonnie. From New York but currently working in a branch office here in China until 1/13/2011 3 yrs experience. age 47
Back to top Go down
igorix
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris
igorix

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Allinace   Application to Join the Allinace Empty15/12/2010, 04:12

Nice to meet you Lonnie. Chris will give you access to th members forum asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join the Allinace   Application to Join the Allinace Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to Join the Allinace
Page 1 of 1