The AAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AAA Forum

Travian Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to Join (latetotheparty)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
latetotheparty
Swordsman
Swordsman

Application to Join (latetotheparty) Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join (latetotheparty)   Application to Join (latetotheparty) Empty15/7/2010, 04:21

Hello!

I would like to join your alliance. I'm currently at the bottom end of your population at 799 (but climbing) population, but I bring a wealth of experience I would like to share if and when possible. I am not playing this round with the ridiculously addicted fervor that I did last round, but I am checking in at least twice a day, every day. To that end, I am also playing a 100% defensive game this round and have the silly goal of trying to finish this round with 0 offensive points. This is in stark contrast to last round where I had a strong defense via a strong offense. I had relatively few defensive points but held a very respectable number of offensive points (Top 500? Much higher? I forget.).

As requested, here is my information:

- Ingame username: latetotheparty
- Locations ( x | y ): NE -- (174|88), (172|86)
- Population: 799
- Overall troopcount (not detailed): Approx. 1.5x population
- Previous alliances and reasons for leaving them: N/A
- Reason for joining us: similar goals
- Activity: online at least twice a day
- Experience: Extremely active member of winning team on previous server
- Goals, why we should choose you:
1) I bring a wealth of knowledge of both offensive and defensive strategies plus efficient growth of villages.
2) I have never been a farm. Ever.
3) Even the last slow learner to keep attacking me even though he's never gotten resources or a troop kill out of me has finally given up when he realized just how expensive it was going to be to attack me again.
4) My goal is to provide defensive troops where they are needed. My growth is slow, meaning I have an excess of resources I'm using up by making defensive troops.
4) I'm a really cool guy. geek

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

~latetotheparty
Back to top Go down
Lugh
Knight-Champion
Knight-Champion
Lugh

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join (latetotheparty)   Application to Join (latetotheparty) Empty15/7/2010, 05:24

We'd be happy to consider you if you'd be willing to pick up and move to our corner of the quad. Get with me via IGM before Friday please. Smile
Back to top Go down
latetotheparty
Swordsman
Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join (latetotheparty)   Application to Join (latetotheparty) Empty23/7/2010, 17:43

> I'm currently at the bottom end of your population at 799 (but climbing) population

I've passed the population of three people already... DrErik, I'm coming for you! :-D

~latetotheparty
Back to top Go down
yotermanic
Axerider
Axerider

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join (latetotheparty)   Application to Join (latetotheparty) Empty22/8/2010, 04:55

DID WE HAVE TO LET THIS GUY IN????
Back to top Go down
latetotheparty
Swordsman
Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join (latetotheparty)   Application to Join (latetotheparty) Empty22/8/2010, 07:10

YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join (latetotheparty)   Application to Join (latetotheparty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (latetotheparty)
Page 1 of 1