The AAA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The AAA Forum

Travian Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Authorized Admission Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TwnCriar

The Authorized Admission Application Empty
PostSubject: The Authorized Admission Application   The Authorized Admission Application Empty17/11/2010, 22:47

Please consider the following as my application into the mighty The AAA.

- Ingame username: TownCriar

- Locations ( x | y ):

Name Population Coordinates
Bario 716 (68|229)
Polis 709 (71|227)
Shire 577 (90|257)
Ciudad 526 (79|213)
Abad (Capital) 435 (89|258)
Kijiji 303 (96|255)
Kasaba 44 (89|247)

- Population: 3310

- Overall troopcount (not detailed): 3560
Mostly 1c defensive troops. I have been focusing on building my capacity rather than actual troop #'s.

- Previous alliances and reasons for leaving them: ROGUE. Lack of leadership and vision

- Reason for joining us: I was invited by a neighbor, CescH. I did some research and I believe that The AAA is poised to be a significant player in the endgame, and I want to be support the winning cause.

- Activity: I work from home and am online most of the day. I even wake up in the middle of the night to check my account.

- Experience: I have played on multiple servers, mostly from 2 yrs ago when my confed took 2nd in the endgame (yeah, I know, the first losers!)

- Goals, why we should choose you: My goal is to be cranking out lev 20 defensive troops 24/7 from multiple villages in preparation for end game.

I HAVE SKYPE.
Back to top Go down

The Authorized Admission Application
Page 1 of 1